In spite of our giddy anticipation of GenCon, we give you episode 13! The second in our series on the four spheres of influence, this episode goes into Tactics: what it can do, what it can’t do, and maybe what it shouldn’t do.
- Splashing Tactics
- Combat Options Apart from Tactics
- Our ‘next great’ Tactics characters!
- Next episode will be released in approximately three weeks covering strategy for The Road Darkens (assuming it’s released at GenCon)
- Speaking of which, come find us at GenCon!
- Contact Us!
Music, as always, by Portugal. The Man
Thanks to the movie for the fancy sounds at the beginning.
The gang has a look at some typical mistakes players make with the sometimes confusing rules. We especially try to address some of the more unclear situations you might face. We also release some details on our plans for GenCon!
- GenCon Plans
- Common Mistakes
- Action Windows
- Attack Opportunities
- Our ideas for some improvements to the rules
- Next episode will be released in approximately three weeks covering the Tactics Sphere
- Contact Us!
Music by Portugal. the Man
Between babies being borned and summer vacations, things have been slow in The Grey Company camp. So, we decided to record a special episode to share our thoughts on the brand spanking new Dunland Trap adventure pack! Please pardon any audio issues — one episode without Ian and we’re a mess!
Speaking of Ian, being a brand spanking new dad he had to sit this one out. But go and wish him well in fatherhood over on Tales!
What do you think of the new quest, the first of the Ring-maker Cycle? Let us know in the comments or Facebook or Twitter.